Kubota ZG 222 Zero Turn Mower
Seat panel lifts up for quick access to the HST, the hood opens for routine maintenance, an operator platform hatch makes upper mower access a snap and all three can be opened at once.
Kubota ZG222 Commercial 22 HP Gas Zero Turn Mower
The Kubota ZG222 Compact Zero-Turn Mower is an entry level zero-turn for Kubota, but hardly an entry level machine in the industry. Kubota's quiet and powerful 22 HP gas engines and shaft drive hydrostatic transmission provides you with the power you need. For outstanding cutting performance, nothing surpasses Kubota’s extra-deep mower deck. With depths of 6" and 6.5", the deepest in the industry, the ZG222 offers the 48" commercial or stamp deck. Optional attachments include advanced mulching system, mulching blades, and grass catcher.
- Kubota Gasoline Engine - The V-Twin Kubota gasoline engine delivers durability and productivity. Available in 22HP or 27HP, this reliable, air-cooled engine offers outstanding performance and quiet operation. Specifically designed for mowing, it features Kubota’s clean-flow structure, which eliminates the likelihood of grass clippings clogging the wide cooling air passages. And with its removable engine cover for easy access and a unique carburetor drain cock for easy seasonal storage, maintenance is simple and hassle-free.
- Kubota HST Transmission - For superior durability, we incorporated an integral-type, twin-hydrostatic transmission. Except for an occasional fluid change, its hermetically-sealed structure requires no maintenance—not even a belt change.
- Pro Commercial Mower Deck - For outstanding cutting performance, nothing surpasses Kubota’s extra-deep mower deck. With depths of 6" and 6.5", the deepest in the industry, the ZG222 offers the 48" deck.
- Anti-Overflow System - The edges of the mower deck greatly reduce grass blow-back and help keep lawns looking nice and clean, particularly in dry conditions.
- Baffle Design - The mower deck’s advanced baffle design improves airflow to better discharge grass clippings, optimizing cutting performance for every job.
- Flexible Discharge Chute - The Z-Series mower deck features a discharge chute crafted from a flexiblebut- sturdy material, which helps reduce damage to landscaping.
- Easy Maintenance - Maintenance doesn’t get any easier. The seat panel lifts up for quick access to the HST, the hood opens for routine maintenance (adding oil, etc.), an operator platform hatch makes upper mower access a snap—and all three can be opened at once. Plus, Kubota’s optional tiltup lift feature is also available for routine maintenance underneath the mower.
- Pedal-Type Lift System - Elevate the mower deck and roll right over obstacles. The 200 Series includes a hydraulic lift system that raises and lowers the deck with the simple push of a pedal. And, if necessary, a special one-touch lock allows you to keep the deck in place.
- Stamped Mower Deck (ZG222-48S) - For an economical choice, the ZG222-48S is equipped with a 5"-deep stamped mower deck.
- Mower Access - For easy access to the upper mower, mower belts and universal joint, the 200 Series features a convenient maintenance hatch built into the operator’s platform.
- Flexible Cover - The 200 Series employs a flexible-yet sturdy discharge cover to help prevent damage to shrubs and landscaping.
- Panel - With the user-friendly instrument panel, Kubota keeps essential controls and indicators close for easy access and viewing. They’re all here—warning indicator, fuel gauge and more.
- Optional Attachments: Mulching Blades - Forged from high-quality steel, our Z-Series mulching blades are incredibly durable and hold their edges longer.
- Optional Attachments: "Catch All" Grass Catcher - The large 12.2-bushel hopper allows the operator to mow longer over a larger area without stopping as often to empty clippings. For the quick removal of grass clippings, the hopper lid is simply unlocked and the bag slides out. *Requires blower kit.
- Optional Attachments: Advanced Mulching System - The deep mower deck of the Kubota Z-Series is perfect for mulching, even in thick grass. A Kubota original baffle has been added to the closedsystem design to optimize airflow and facilitate repeated cutting. The mulching blades are designed to provide an extra-fine cut, leaving a beautiful finish.
Attachments - Work lights, front blade, and striping kit are available for selected models. See dealer for details.
Find the Kubota ZG222 Kubota Compact 22 HP Gas Zero-Turn Mower at Kooy Brothers Equipment Ltd. located at 1919 Wilson Avenue in Toronto, Ontario.
Contact Us for more information.
*Price is subject to change without notice. Errors and omissions exempted.