Kubota ZD326RP-60R Commercial 26 HP Diesel Zero-Turn with Rear Discharge Mower
The Kubota ZD326RP-60R Commercial Zero-Turn Mower features a reliable 26HP diesel engine and the versatility to take on mowing jobs big and small. Kubota diesel engines are known for their durability, high performance, energy efficiency and reliability. Their fuel efficiency, high torque, quiet operation and reduced emissions help you take on heavy mowing jobs for extended periods.
The ZD326RP-60R features a steel rod reinforced, 60" rear discharge mower that provides exceptional mowing performance.
- Kubota Powerful Diesel Engine - Kubota diesel engines are known for their durability, high performance, energy efficiency and reliability. Their fuel efficiency, high torque, quiet operation and reduced emissions help you take on heavy mowing jobs for extended periods. And, whether it’s our 21, 23, 26, or 31-horsepower engine, it will exceed the high expectations of the commercial landscaper.
- Kubota HST Transmission - For superior durability, we incorporated an integral-type, twin-hydrostatic transmission. Except for an occasional fluid change, its hermetically-sealed structure requires no maintenance—not even a belt change.
- 60" Rear Discharge Mowing Deck - Our steel rod reinforced, 60" rear discharge mower provides the ZD326/ZD331/ZG327 with exceptional performance. This professional 5.5" deep deck gives you a fast and clean cut even in tall grass or weeds. Reducing the likelihood of thrown objects is a certain benefit, especially near streets, schools, and parks because grass is discharged behind the mower rather than to the side. Moreover, it offers the operator greater control in confined spaces such as in cemeteries or around flowerbeds.
- Steel Rod Reinforced Deck - The rear discharge deck is reinforced with 1" diameter steel rods on the skirt to improve the durability and longevity. Additionally, the reinforcements are easily replaceable if damaged or worn.
- Anti-Overflow System - The edges of the mower deck greatly reduce grass blow-back and help keep lawns looking nice and clean, particularly in dry conditions.
- Baffle Design - The mower deck’s advanced baffle design improves airflow to better discharge grass clippings, optimizing cutting performance for every job.
- Adjustable Front Axle (Oscillating/Rigid) - The ZD-300 Series features an adjustable front axle that can be switched from oscillating to rigid by using two pins. The oscillating front axle provides a smooth ride, while a rigid front axle helps deliver an even cut while mowing rough terrain.
- High-Back Deluxe Suspension Seat - When you’re mowing all day long, comfort is a necessity. And Kubota’s standard deluxe link-type suspension seat takes comfort to a whole new level. The extrawide seat features adjustable armrests, lumbar support, weight adjustment, and much more, to give the operator a custom fit.
- Maintenance Lift - Kubota’s innovative two-pin, tilt-up, lift feature allows the front of the ZG/ZD-300 Series to be easily raised without having to remove the midmount mower, making routine maintenance underneath the mower quick and simple. It’s like having a built-in jack right there when you need it.
- Hands Free Parking Brake/Deck Lift Pedals - With the ZG/ZD Series, you only need to depress a single pedal to park the mower. And, thanks to the 2-pedal hydraulic deck lift system, you can easily raise and lower the deck to keep mowing in spite of obstacles. All three pedals are placed directly in front of you on the angled footboard for easy access.
- Mower Access - The ZG/ZD Series features a special maintenance hatch, with a built-in storage pocket, on the full-flat operator platform. It allows easy access to the upper mower, mower belt, gearbox case and universal joint.
- Optional Attachments: Mulching Blades - Forged from high-quality steel, our Z-Series mulching blades are incredibly durable and hold their edges longer.
- Attachments - Work lights, front blade, and striping kit are available for selected models. See Kooy Bros for details.
Find the Kubota ZD326RP-60R Commercial 26 HP Diesel Rear Discharge Mower at Kooy Brothers Equipment Ltd. located at 1919 Wilson Avenue in Toronto, Ontario.
Contact Us for more information.
*Price is subject to change without notice. Errors and omissions exempted.