Kubota U55-4G1 Excavator 5.5 Ton
Kubota U55-4G1 Excavator
Redesigned Cab - The deluxe cab features improved climate control and air flow, wider entrance, suspension seat,and repositioned instrument panel.
The deluxe cab features improved climate control and air flow, wider entrance, suspension seat,and repositioned instrument panel.
Kubota U55-4G1 Excavator 5.5 Ton
Kubota Excavator U55-4G1 5.5 Ton
The minimal tail swing Kubota U55-4G1 Excavator has been significantly re-engineered with more strength, stability, comfort and standard features. Just when you thought it couldn't get any better. The 2.5" overhang (0" with wide steel tracks) provides better access to confined work spaces. Kubota’s improved 3-pump load sensing hydraulic system ensures smoother operation, regardless of load size. It allows hydraulic oil to flow according to the specific range of the operator’s lever motion. Additional benefits include greater fuel economy and smoother travelling. The auto down shift system enables automatic travel shift from high to low depending on traction effort and terrain. This gives smoother simultaneous operations when dozing and turning. With a digging depth of 11'10" and auxiliary flow of 19.8/9.8gpm, and a rubber/steel track, this excavator has it all.
Kubota Excavator U55-4G1 Features Include:
- CRS & DPF - The Common Rail System (CRS) electronically controls the fuel injection timing and amount in stages rather than all at once for optimal combustion. The results are great efficiency, better fuel economy and less engine noise. Its combination with the Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) and Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Muffler reduces emissions to make the U55-4G1 Tier IV compliant.
- Auto regeneration - Kubota’s original automatic regeneration system automatically burns accumulated particulate matter (soot) in the DPF muffler to keep the muffler clean for longer operation. For safety reasons, automatic regeneration can be turned off with the inhibit switch when the excavator is operating in areas that are close to material with potential for ignition
- Eco Plus - For tough digging applications, use Standard Mode and experience a 4% productivity improvement over the prior model on U55-4G1. Activate Eco Mode with the flick of a switch for up to 8% fuel savings over Standard Mode on new U55-4G1.
- Adjustable Maximum Oil Flow - The maximum oil flow settings of both circuits are conveniently adjustable from the digital panel – no additional tools or complex manual adjusting procedures are necessary. You can even program up to five oil flow rates corresponding to specific attachments into memory on the digital panel
- Angle Blade Option - The angle blade provides easier trench backfilling, and the float position provides better back grading.
- Redesigned Cab - The deluxe cab features improved climate control and air flow, wider entrance, suspension seat,and repositioned instrument panel.
- Float Position - The float function is a standard feature on the U55-4G1. Ground finishing work can be completed quickly and simply without the need to adjust the dozer height. After backfilling, simply travel backwards along the covered ditch with the dozer in the float position.
- Anti Theft - is protected by Kubota’s industry-leading anti- theft system. Only programmed keys will enable the engine to start up. Attempting to start with an un-programmed key will activate the alarm. Newly enhanced features include an alert to remind the operator to extract the key after operation, and an LED to alert potential thieves that the system is activated
The Kubota Excavator U55-4G1 5.5 Ton is available at Kooy Brothers Equipment Ltd., located at 1919 Wilson Avenue in Toronto, Ontario.
Contact us for more information.