Kubota U35-4G Excavator
New spacious cab - Kubota believes that operator comfort is a top priority. That's why the U35-4 is equipped with the same spacious cab as our larger 5-ton excavators. This roomy cab features a larger entrance, more legroom and an interior that is bot
Auxiliary diverter valve - The standard diverter valve on the auxiliary circuit allows a second hydraulic attachment to be connected and the oil flow switched to the second attachment, with no need to disconnect the main attachment.
Easy open front window - Unlike many excavator windows, the front glass window of the U35-4 opens with ease. Just flip the latches on the window sides and slide it up. A gas-assist mechanism makes this action almost effortless.
Kubota U35-4G Excavator
Kubota’s U35-4G Excavator
Kubota’s U35-4G tight tail swing compact excavator offers a new class of comfort and luxury in even the most confined work spaces. The U35-4 is equipped with the same spacious cab as a larger 5-ton excavator; the roomy cab features a larger entrance, deluxe suspension seat, air conditioning, easy-open front slide window, ample legroom, new digital panel and enhanced ergonomics for optimal operator comfort. Adding and removing attachments is easier than ever: the U35-4 features an auxiliary 1 diverter valve that allows operators to leave the thumb attached and connect other hydraulic attachments to a second port. Powered by a Kubota 24.8 gross horsepower direct injection engine and boasting a max dumping height of 11 feet .7 inches and digging depth of 9 feet 8.9 inches, the U35-4 truly combines comfort with performance.
Kubota’s U35-4G Excavator Features Include:
- New spacious cab - Kubota believes that operator comfort is a top priority. That's why the U35-4 is equipped with the same spacious cab as our larger 5-ton excavators. This roomy cab features a larger entrance, more legroom and an interior that is both luxurious and comfortable. Enhanced ergonomics allow you to perform routine operations with ease.
- New digital panel - With easier access, simple settings and easy to read indicators, you're always aware of your machine's critical functions. The wider, more visible diplay with push buttons is located to the right front of the operator.
- Auxiliary diverter valve - The standard diverter valve on the auxiliary circuit allows a second hydraulic attachment to be connected and the oil flow switched to the second attachment, with no need to disconnect the main attachment.
- Auto Idle - Save fuel with Kubota’s Auto Idle. Reduce engine RPM instinctively when high engine speed isn’t needed. When the control levers are in neutral for more than 4 seconds, the engine RPM automatically idles. Move any control lever and the engine RPM immediately returns. This innovative feature reduces noise and exhaust emissions while reducing operating costs.
- Angle blade option - Save time and work more efficiently. With a simple movement of the rocker switch on the dozer lever, the hydraulic angle blade can be angled right or left to push soil to the side as the machine moves forward, eliminating the need for repetitive repositioning at right angles when backfilling trenches.
- 3rd Line Return - When working with one-way hydraulic attachments, such as a breaker or brush cutter, the standard third-line hydraulic return system allows oil to flow directly back to the tank without running through the control valves. This contributes to less oil contamination, reduced back pressure, and greater oil flow efficiency.
- Variable Displacement Pumps - Smooth operation is a must when you’re working in close quarters. Kubota’s unique hydraulic system and large-capacity variable displacement pumps put the U35S2’s speed and power under smooth, precise control. The performance matched boom, arm, and bucket greatly improve job efficiency. With all that hydraulic power harnessed in the front working group.
- Swivel Lock - The swivel negative brake automatically locks the swivel function in its current position. This prevents unexpected machine movement. It’s particularly useful during work on slopes or when towing the excavator between worksites.
- Accumulator - The accumulator makes replacing attachments safer and more efficient. Turning the key to the “on” position clears residual pressure in the auxiliary hydraulic hose. If the engine is accidentally shut off while the front attachment is raised, turning the key to the “on” position allows you to safely lower it.
- Adjustable/Proportional Auxiliary Flow - Now you can conveniently program up to five different oil flow rates for specific attachments on the new digital control panel. No tools or manual adjustment is required. Auxiliary attachments are operated with a proportional bi-directional rocker switch, or full flow button, on the right hand control lever
- Anti Theft - Your U35-4 is protected by Kubota’s industry-leading anti-theft system. Only programmed keys will enable the engine to start up. Attempting to start with an un-programmed key will activate the alarm. Newly enhanced features include an alert to remind the operator to extract the key after operation, and an LED to alert potential thieves that the system is activated.
- Easy open front window - Unlike many excavator windows, the front glass window of the U35-4 opens with ease. Just flip the latches on the window sides and slide it up. A gas-assist mechanism makes this action almost effortless.
The Kubota U35-4G Excavator is available at Kooy Brothers Equipment Ltd. located at 1919 Wilson Avenue in Toronto, Ontario.
Contact Us for more information.
* Price is subject to change without notice. Errors and omissions exempted.