Kubota SVL75-2W Compact Track Loader
These new compact track loaders deliver best in class bucket breakout force and lifting capacity, outstanding stability, a wide and comfortable operator area and much more! Kubota’s original automatic regeneration system automatically burns accumulated particulate matter (soot) in the DPF muffler to keep the muffler clean for longer operation. Kubota’s unique vertical lift is designed to deliver an exceptionally long reach of 41.7”!
Kubota SVL75-2W Features Include:
- Reliable and Powerful Kubota 74.3HP 4-cylinder engine
- Operable with an Open or Closed Cap
- Tipping load - 6570lbs.
- Breakout forceTrack Width - 15.0”
- Bucket Arm - 6204lbs
- Lift Arm - 4766lbs
- 4 Track Rollers per side
- A minimum ground clearance of 11.7” to get you over obstacles with ease
- A fuel tank capacity of 93L so you can minimize the time spent refueling throughout the day
- Kubota’s original track lug design gives you more grip and a stronger traction force of 9678lbs.
- A wider cab entrance makes it easier to get in and out
- The cab has lots of leg room to minimize operator fatigue
- High back full suspension seat
- Soft rubber floor mat is easy to remove and clean and with the built-in drain outlet, the mat can be washed in the cab
- The edge of the bucket can be seen from the seat for better visibility to keep everyone safe on the job.
- The closed cab is pressurized to keep dust, debris and insects away as well as keep the noise down for long days on the job
- Optimized air conditioning
- Easy to open sliding front door
- With a wide variety of attachments available, Kubota compact track loader are the most versatile machine on your jobsite!
Find this Kubota SVL75-2W Compact Track Loader at Kooy Brothers Equipment Ltd. located at 1919 Wilson Avenue in Toronto Ontario.
Contact us for more information.