Kubota RTV1100C Utility Vehicle
Built around a unibody frame that is virtually airtight, soundproof, and rattle-free, the cab incorporates highly efficient air-conditioning, heating, and defogging functions, as well as antennas and speakers for an optional radio
24.8HP Kubota diesel engine
quiet and luxurious air-conditioned and heated cab
60:40 Split bench seats
Under seat storage compartments for convenient storage of tools, straps etc.
Hot or cold, rain or shine, the temperature inside can always be just right for you. The air conditioner, defroster and heater system are powerful, efficient & come standard
VHT-X Hydrostatic Transmission
Bright and far-reaching halogen headlights.
Window rolls down the entire way
You’ll shift less often and maintain better control, thanks to new transmission gearing with just two forward speeds (high and low), plus neutral, and reverse.
The high-rigidity steel frame isolates the occupants from noise, vibrations, and harshness.
Regardless of the terrain or load, indepen
Kubota RTV-X1100C Utility Vehicle with 24.8HP Engine and Factory Cab
Introducing the new Kubota RTV-X1100C Utility Vehicle with 24.8 hp Kubota diesel engine. This unit is the first RTV to offer a factory installed unibody cab with a/c, heat and defrosting capabilities. This RTV is still the industry leader in luxurious operator comfort! This truly is the best all-weather, all-comfort, all-the-time driving environment you’ll ever experience on the trail.
- 24.8 HP Kubota diesel engine - Liquid-cooled for long and strenuous tasks, 3 cylinder for quiet yet powerful operation, these bullet proof marvels are the true heart of the Kubota RTVs.
- Front and rear independant suspension - Regardless of the terrain or load, independent suspension on all four wheels ensures a truly exceptional ride. Kubota’s Extra Duty IRS (Independent Rear Suspension) technology also sets a new standard for durability.
- VHT-X Hydrostatic Transmission - Kubota has more experience in variable hydraulic transmissions than any other Utility Vehicle manufacturer. Kubota’s advanced VHT-X offers a wide torque band and large oil coolers that boost performance and durability.
- Hydraulic bed lift - With the flick of a single lever, the hydraulic-lift cargo box rises and your cargo slides out. Cargo that could take significant physical strength and time to unload can now be dumped with little effort in mere seconds.
- 3-Point Seat belts - With increased speed comes increased dynamic loads; so you and your passenger are strapped in with three-point seatbelts.
- 60:40 Split Bench Seats - for operator comfort. Come with storage compartment underneath
- Power Steering - Responsive hydrostatic power steering gives you the control you need to tame any terrain. The steering wheel is tilt-adjustable, allowing you to set the optimum angle for your driving style
- Premium Grand Cab - Whether it’s hot and humid, cold and windy, or raining, you’ll stay dry and comfortable inside the quiet and luxurious air-conditioned and heated cab. Built around a unibody frame that is virtually airtight, soundproof, and rattle-free, the cab incorporates highly efficient air-conditioning, heating and defogging functions, as well as antennas and speakers for an optional radio. And when the weather is nice, simply roll down the fully opening windows.
- Air Conditioning/Heating - Hot or cold, rain or shine, the temperature inside can always be just right for you. The air conditioner, defroster, and heater system are powerful, efficient, and standard equipment on this unit
- CV Joint Protectors and Skid Plates - Obstacles on the trail? CV joint protectors and heavy duty skid plates will protect the most critical parts of the engine and transmission.
- High ground Clearance - This unit raises the bar on ground clearance - to a full 10.4” with 8” of suspension travel - letting you glide over the bumps rather than through them
- Limited Slip Front Differential - True 4-wheel drive with a limited-slip front differential and a locking rear differential help reduce wheelspin to a minimum, giving you greater control and a smoother ride on rough or muddy terrain.
- Dynamic Breaking - The operator will feel more secure, especially when traveling down long inclines, knowing that dynamic braking is providing additional braking power and greater driving control.
- Overall height 82.3", Overall width 65.4" and Overall length 122.5"
- Cargo Box - 15.2 cu. ft volume capacity
- Digital meter readout
- Maximum towing capacity front 650lbs, rear 1300lbs
- 2 bright and far reaching halogen headlights
- Available in Kubota orange or Realtree Camo color
Find this RTV-X1100C Utility Vehicle by Kubota at Kooy Brothers Equipment Ltd. located at 1919 Wilson Avenue in Toronto Ontario.
Contact us for more information.
*Price is subject to change without notice. Errors and omissions exempted.