Out of stock
Product # LA2253E
Kubota LA2253E Loader
Product must be picked up in-store.
Kubota LA2253E Loader
Kubota LA2253E Loader Features Include:
- Single-Lever Control - Fatigue-reducing and very efficient, our single-lever joystick control greatly simplifies front loader operation so you can concentrate more on the work ahead. The Series Circuit makes possible simultaneous boom and bucket operation while the Regenerative Bucket Dump Circuit enables quick dumping for efficient operation with quick cycle times. (Joystick pictured features optional 3rd function valve button.)
- Hydraulic Self-Leveling Valve (Optional) - The hydraulic self-leveling mechanism gives the operator a clear view ahead because it doesn't require an upper loader link. This function can be switched off for times when bucket angles are more advantageous, for instance, during excavation.
- Kubota Shockless Ride (KSR) - The KSR helps to minimize fatigue by “smoothing out” the ride of the tractor. This feature is particularly useful when your tasks include a lot of tight turns or lifting and dumping of heavy loads. It makes handling round bales far less jarring.
- Lifting Power and Height - Two separate boom cylinder fulcrum points (Power position and Height position) give you the option to increase the loader’s lifting power or height based on your needs. When using the pallet fork or bale spear, you may want to set the fulcrum to give you more height. For bucket work, a lower setting offers more power.
- Quick Attach/Detach Loader - Attaching and detaching the front loader doesn’t get easier, thanks to boom stands and two mounting pins. With easy-on and easy-off simplicity, and without tools, this feature is sure to contribute to your overall operating efficiency.
- Euro-Type Quick Hitch - A standard feature on the LA1953/LA2253 Loaders, the quick hitch will let you quickly attach and detach a variety of Euro-type attachments with a simple operation.
- Single-Lever Hydraulic Quick Coupler - The quick coupler allows the operator to attach all four hoses at once. This makes attaching and detaching quick and easy, even when you’re doing it often.
- Third Function Valve - The optional 3rd function valve broadens the scope of the front loader operation by enabling the use of a grapple bucket and various other hydraulically controlled attachments. The 3rd function valve can be activated with a button located on the grip of the joystick.
The LA2253E Kubota Loader is available at Kooy Brothers, located at 1919 Wilson Ave., Toronto, Ontario.
Contact Us for more information.