Kubota KX080-4 Excavator
New digital panel - Informative, interactive and functional, Kubota’s Intelligent Control System LCD panel accurately displays timely diagnostic readings and routine maintenance alerts. You’ll be kept informed of your current working conditions, engine RP
Auto-Shift Travel Motors - Now your excavator moves how you want it to---even at high speeds. When working with heavy loads, making turns or backfilling trenches, the system automatically downshifts for more torque. This shift is so smooth and seamless yo
Deluxe interior - A spacious cab, full suspension seat, and new digital panel bring comfort to any job.
Kubota KX080-4 Excavator 8.4 Ton
The Kubota KX080-4 Excavator comes with a 70 Hp Kubota diesel engine, which provides the energy behind the powerful working performance. Now your excavator moves how you want it to, even at high speeds. When working with heavy loads, making turns or backfilling trenches, the system automatically downshifts for more torque. This shift is so smooth and seamless you’ll feel as though you’ve never left high speed. With the high capacity dozer blade, you don’t need separate machines for site prep, digging, and finish work. The KX080-3 design combines smooth, harmonized, hydraulic system performance with optimum balance in a tight tail swing excavator for versatile stability. Thanks to the contoured, tight tail design, the KX080-3 has excellent stability, can handle a wider range of loads, and can work in more restrictive spaces than traditional tail swing excavators.
- CRS & DPF - The Common Rail System (CRS) electronically controls the fuel injection timing and amount in stages rather than all at once for optimal combustion. The results are greater efficiency, better fuel economy and less engine noise. Its combination with the Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) and Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Muffler reduces emissions to make the KX080-4 Tier IV-compliant
- Auto regeneration - Kubota's original automatic regeneration system automatically burns accumulated particulate matter (soot) in the DPF muffler to keep the muffler clean for longer operation. For safety reasons, automatic regeneration can be turned off with the inhibit switch when the excavator is operating in areas that may pose a fire hazard.
- Eco Plus - For tough digging applications, use Standard Mode and experience a 3% productivity improvement over the prior model and use less fuel, up to 12% less. Activate Eco Mode with the flick of a switch for up to 9% fuel savings over standard mode.
- Proportional auxiliary flow - Two auxiliary hydraulic circuits come standard on the KX080-4. The convenient thumb-operated rocker switch allows easy proportional operation of the auxiliary attachment, while a forefinger- operated on/off switch enables simple operation of attachments that require a constant oil flow.
- Adjustable auxiliary flow - This unique function lets you control the oil flow and eliminates the hassle of using tools to change settings manually. The maximum oil flow setting is conveniently adjustable using the digital panel. You can even program up to five oil flow rates corresponding to specific attachments so they can be quickly retrieved for the next job. Adjustable oil flow enhances performance and saves fuel
- Angle blade option - Save time and work more efficiently. With a simple movement of the rocker switch, the hydraulic angle blade can be angled to the right or left to push soil to the side as the machine moves forward, eliminating the need for repetitive repositioning at right angles when backfilling trenches
- New digital panel - Informative, interactive and functional, Kubota’s Intelligent Control System LCD panel accurately displays timely diagnostic readings and routine maintenance alerts. You’ll be kept informed of your current working conditions, engine RPM, temperature and oil levels. These new features help reduce downtime and costly repair fees.
- Variable speed fan - The variable speed fan drive provides the right amount of cooling efficiency by regulating the engine fan speed according to the ambient tem- perature after the air passes through the radiator. The benefits are reduced fan noise and fuel savings through effective use of engine output.
- Auto Idling System - Save fuel with Kubota's Auto Idle. Reduce engine RPM instinctively when high engine speed isn’t needed. When the control levers are in neutral for more than 4 seconds, the engine RPM automatically idles. Move any control lever and the engine RPM immediately returns. This innovative feature reduces noise and exhaust emissions while reducing operating costs.
- Auto-Shift Travel Motors - Now your excavator moves how you want it to---even at high speeds. When working with heavy loads, making turns or backfilling trenches, the system automatically downshifts for more torque. This shift is so smooth and seamless you’ll feel as though you’ve never left high speed. When operating in low speed, traction has also been increased by 9% to help ensure an efficient and productive day on the job.
- 3-Pump Load-Sensing Hydraulic System - Kubota’s load-sensing hydraulic system guarantees smoother handling, regardless of load size. It allows hydraulic oil to flow according to your precise needs. The KX080-3’s new 3-pump load-sensing system also allows you to perform simultaneous operations, such as dozing and utilizing front attachments, without losing speed.
- Two-Piece Hose Design - Kubota’s innovative two-piece hose design for the dozer blade reduces hose replacement time by nearly 60% compared to nonjoint types. This design virtually eliminates the need to enter the machine for maintenance.
- Increased Traction - The traction, when operating in low speed, has been increased by 9% to help ensure an efficient and productive day on the job.
- Underbody Cover - The underbody beneath the engine features a mesh cover to prevent gravel and soil from entering.
- Deluxe Suspension Seat - Designed and engineered with comfort in mind, Kubota’s high-back suspension seat reduces strain and minimizes operator fatigue. It reclines to accommodate your individual posture, and offers weight compensation, firm wrist support and retractable seat belts.
- TPSS - The Two-Pattern Selection System can shift control styles, whether it’s the ISO pattern or the SAE backhoe pattern, with the simple turn of a switch, and without tools or leaving the cabin.
- Advanced Visibility Mirrors - Kubota has reshaped the rear-view mirror to offer a wider range of visibility. Together with the two side-view mirrors, you get a better view of your worksite, as well as your immediate surroundings.
- Deluxe interior - A spacious cab, full suspension seat, and new digital panel bring comfort to any job.
The Kubota Excavator KX080-4S is available at Kooy Brothers Equipment Ltd, located at 1919 Wilson Avenue in Toronto Ontario.
Contact us for more information.
* Price is subject to change without notice. Errors and omissions exempted.