Kubota KX057-4W Excavator
Redesigned Cab - The deluxe cab features improved climate control and air flow, wider entrance, suspension seat,and repositioned instrument panel.
Kubota KX057-4W Excavator 5.7 Ton
The Kubota KX057-4W Excavator is designed with a renowned diesel engine, combined with variable displacement hydraulic pumps, which give it unmatched muscle and performance in small or large applications. The KX057-4W model comes with a Wide steel track and bucket breakout of 11,177 lbs. The accumulator makes replacing attachments safer and more efficient. Turning the key to the “on” position clears residual pressure in the auxiliary hydraulic hose. Kubota’s unique hydraulic system, together with a powerful boom cylinder, delivers the lifting power you need to broaden your range of lifting jobs. Combined, you get an advanced hydraulic system that automatically regulates and distributes the optimum amount of oil to each cylinder, based on the weight of the load for smooth, responsive and stable lifting ability. With a digging depth of 12'8" and auxiliary flow of 19.8gpm this excavator has it all.
- CRS & DPF - The Common Rail System (CRS) electronically controls the fuel injection timing and amount in stages rather than all at once for optimal combustion. The results are great efficiency, better fuel economy and less engine noise. Its combination with the Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) and Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Muffler reduces emissions to make the KX057-4 Tier IV compliant.
- Auto regeneration - Kubota’s original automatic regeneration system automatically burns accumulated particulate matter (soot) in the DPF muffler to keep the muffler clean for longer operation. For safety reasons, automatic regeneration can be turned off with the inhibit switch when the excavator is operating in areas that are close to material with potential for ignition
- Eco Plus - For tough digging applications, use Standard Mode and experience a 4% productivity improvement over the prior model on KX057-4. Activate Eco Mode with the flick of a switch for up to 8% fuel savings over Standard Mode on new KX057-4.
- Adjustable Maximum Oil Flow - The maximum oil flow settings of both circuits are conveniently adjustable from the digital panel – no additional tools or complex manual adjusting procedures are necessary. You can even program up to five oil flow rates corresponding to specific attachments into memory on the digital panel
- Redesigned Cab - The deluxe cab features improved climate control and air flow, wider entrance, suspension seat,and repositioned instrument panel.
- Float Position - The float function is a standard feature on the KX057-4*. Ground finishing work can be completed quickly and simply without the need to adjust the dozer height. After backfilling, simply travel backwards along the covered ditch with the dozer in the float position.
- Anti Theft - Your KX057-4 is protected by Kubota’s industry-leading anti- theft system. Only programmed keys will enable the engine to start up. Attempting to start with an un-programmed key will activate the alarm. Newly enhanced features include an alert to remind the operator to extract the key after operation, and an LED to alert potential thieves that the system is activated
The Kubota Excavator KX057-4W is available at Kooy Brothers Equipment Ltd., located at 1919 Wilson Avenue in Toronto Ontario.
Contact us for more information.
* Price is subject to change without notice. Errors and omissions exempted.