KUBOTA KC120HC-4 Rubber Track Carrier
Foldable ROPS bar on the KC120HC-4 Kubota Rubber Track Carrier
sidewalls and the tailgate are removable to permit the KC120H to be sued as a flat bed carrier.
Kubota KC120HC-4 3 way hydraulic dumping
3 direction dumping makes the Kubota KC120HC-4 outstandingly versatile
Electric start on Kubota KC120
Bogie-type under rollers allow more stable travel
Kubota KC120HC-4 Rubber Track Carrier 13Hp
The Kubota KC120HC-4 Rubber Track Carrier is ideal for moving material through narrow/confined spaces, and in soft ground. It can move material where wheeled machines can't, and with less compaction. It's faster than wheelbarrows, and safer than stand-on machines. All levers and controls are easy to see and reach. The adjustable seat provides safe, less tiring operation, and is protected by a bar when travelling in reverse. The built-in springs fitted to the tension adjusters absorb shock in order to help prevent damage to the rubber crawlers.
- 13 hp Kubota diesel engine
- HST transmission - 3-stage shifting permits selecting the ideal speed to efficiently undertake the job-at-hand. In addition, smoothly and swiftly changing the direction of travel between forward or in reverse is easily accomplished with foot pedals.
- 2650lbs load capacity
- 41" overall width
- 3 way hydraulic dump - dumps forward at a 56 degree dumping angle and on both sides at a 61 degree dumping angle
- 6.7km/h speed
- Weight - 1929lbs
- 3 direction dumping - To more efficiently handle operations in confined spaces, the ged for the KC120H can be dumped in three directions forward, left or right.
- Flexible sidewalls and tailgate - Not only the tailgate, but also the sidewalls on both sides of the bed are hinged to permit being either raised or lowered to efficiently accommodate the specific load to be transported. In addition, the sidewalls and the tailgate are removable to permit the KC120H to be sued as a flat bed carrier.
- Electric start - Having to just turn the key provides easy and reliable starting.
- Foldable ROPS bar - A standard feature that never requires the use of any tools, the foldable ROPS contributes to more efficient storage when not in use or when low clearance makes it necessary to temporarily lower the profile of the machine.
- Crawler tension adjusters w/built in springs - The built-in springs fitted to the tension adjusters absorb shock in order to help prevent damage to the rubber crawlers.
- Reinforced rubber crawlers - Steel reinforced cores help lengthen the life of the rubber crawlers.
- Bogie-type under rollers - Even over undulating terrain, the bogie-type under rollers contribute to more stable travel.
- Overall dimensions - Length 104.5" x Width 41.3" x Height 55.1"
- Ground clearance - 5.7"
- Cargo box dimensions - Length 57.9" x Width 36.2" x Height 12.6"
- Track Width - 9.1"
The Kubota Rubber Track Carrier KC120HC-4 is available at Kooy Brothers Equipment Ltd. located at 1919 Wilson Avenue in Toronto Ontario.
Contact us for more information.
* Price is subject to change without notice. Errors and omissions exempted.