Auto-Assist 4WD works in forward and reverse, automatically controlling the drive loads on the wheels during turns. Auto-Assist 4WD lets you turn with greater efficiency and ease with less wear and tear on the turf. Full-time 4WD can also be engaged.
The mower deck lifts a full 90 degrees, providing unobstructed access to the blades and deck underside for easier cleaning and maintenance
built for greater power with cleaner emissions
-deep deck design lets tall grass stand up so that it can be cut more efficiently.
deluxe high-back seat with four separate adjustments—weight control, lumbar support, back angle, and arm rests
The dual-element air cleaner helps keep the engine running smoothly and efficiently. Only the outer filter needs to be replaced—the inner filter can be cleaned with a pressured air—helping to reduce maintenance costs
Downtime is unproductive time, so the F-Series is designed for quick and simple maintenance
fabricated steel deck is designed to provide years of reliable cutting perfo
Kubota F2690 4WD F Series Front-Mount Mower 25.5HP
The Kubota F2690 Front-Mount Mower is a 4WD commercial front mount mower with a 25.5HP liquid-cooled Kubota diesel engine. This unit allows for greater productivity and offers more economical and cleaner performance, making it the new standard in professional front-mount mowers!
- 25.5HP Kubota liquid-cooled diesel engine - delivers increased power and high torque for all the tractor strength you need while lowering emissions. Its combination with the Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Muffler further reduces emissions to make it compliant with the Tier IV Emissions regulations.
- 4WD and Auto-Assist 4WD - Auto-Assist 4WD works in forward and reverse, automatically controlling the drive loads on the wheels during turns. Auto-Assist 4WD lets you turn with greater efficiency and ease with less wear and tear on the turf. Full-time 4WD can also be engaged.
- Standard ROPS bar
- Hydrostatic Power Steering
- Pro Commercial Mowing Deck - comes with an inner baffle to prevent cut grass from discharging to the front. A larger discharge chute improves discharge performance. Also need less power to run mower.
- Max Travel Speed - forward: 12.5mph (20km/h), reverse: 6.8mph (11km/h)
- Transmisison - 2 range hydrostatic
- Overall height 78.1", length 96.5", width 53.9".
- Weight - 1606lbs
- High Lifting Capacity - gives the unit versatility to handle an array of implements, including a grass catcher, snow blower, rotary sweeper, debris blower
- Large Capacity Fuel Tank - The 16.1 gallon fuel tank keeps you working longer between fuel stops and reduces the number of fueling stops needed to complete long jobs. The refueling pipe is located right behind the ROPS.
- Hydrostatic Power Steering - reduces operator fatigue and makes it easier to mow around trees and other obstacles.
- Single HST Pedal - lets you easily change the direction as well as control the speed, keeping your hands free for steering and implement control for increased productivity.
- Large Tires w/wide Tread - Provides greater stability and maneuverability on slopes, better flotation and less ground compaction.
- Tilt Steering Wheel - can be quickly adjusted to several positions for optimum operator comfort and further driving ease.
- Hi/Low Lever - allows user to adjust the mower speed to better match the terrain or situation.
- PTO Shaft drive - Shaft drive means no belts or pulleys – just smooth and direct power transfer from the engine to the deck and other PTO driven attachments. Shaft drive also requires less maintenance and provides greater dependability.
- Mutli V-belt & Steel Pulleys - In addition to providing greater wear resistance, the heavy-duty cast-iron pulleys and a multi-V-belt drive system effectively distribute and reduce tension while transmitting power to the mower blades. The multi-V-belt won’t twist or slip, thus reducing the chance of damage to the mower. More performance and power with fewer problems.
- Fabricated Deck - Stronger and more durable than conventional pressed steel decks. Designed to provide years of reliable cutting performance with minimal maintenance.
- Swivel Anti-scalp Wheels - The mower deck is equipped up front with two large wheels that swivel independently through 360 degrees. The wheels ensure that the deck remains above the turf, preventing unsightly turf damage.
- Deep Mower Deck - 6.0" deep deck design lets tall grass stand up so that it can be cut more efficiently. This results in a faster cut and a cleaner appearance.
- 90 Degree Tilt Mower Deck - Providing unobstructed access to the blades and deck underside for easier cleaning and maintenance.
- Dual-element Air Cleaner - helps keep the engine running smoothly and efficiently. Only the outer filter needs to be replaced—the inner filter can be cleaned with a pressured air—helping to reduce maintenance costs.
- Integrated Radiator Screen - integrated into the engine cover to help keep the engine running cool and efficiently. A water temperature gauge and overheating alarm are also provided to help prevent overheating.
- Digital LCD Panel - provides vital information about the F-Series mower at a glance, including DPF-related information, engine speed, remaining fuel, water temperature and hour meter.
- Tool Box - Conveniently located under the seat it provides fast access storage for your tools. It’s also an ideal place to store your operator manual for quick and easy reference while on the job.
- Deluxe High-back Seat - With four separate adjustments; weight control, lumbar support, back angle, and arm rests—to provide every operator with a custom fit and optimum comfort.
- Operator Levers - For greater convenience, the High/Low speed lever and deck-lifting lever have been positioned beside the operator’s seat. The lever guides have also been designed for quick, at-a-glance identification.
Find the Kubota F2690 4WD Front-mount mower model Kubota D1105 at Kooy Brothers Equipment Ltd. located at 1919 Wilson Avenue in Toronto, Ontario.
Contact us for more information.
*Price is subject to change without notice. Errors and omissions exempted.