BX 2670 Kubota tractor
Kubota BX 2670 view of back of the tractor
top / arial view of Kubota BX 2670
Spacious operator area - This design provides a larger deck area, which offers more foot room, eliminating the cramped feeling of most other tractors in this class.
Luxurious reclining feature that can be adjusted to your natural posture.
Curved front loader boom
Optional front attachments include pallet fork and front blade, giving BX-Series even greater versatility.
Kubota diesel engine - 3-cylinder workhorse engine offers unparalleled power for tractors this size, and more than enough muscle for all your gardening and mowing duties.
Kubota engine information
Some of the unique features
Performance matched implements
Chose between mower decks
Kubota BX Series Tractor BX2670 25.5hp
The 25.5hp Kubota BX Series BX2670 tractor is equipped with a Kubota 3-cylinder diesel engine. This tractor is compact, agile and comfortable. Perfect for use as estate tractor, lawn maintenance, light material handling, towing, excavation and even snow removal!
- 2WD or 4WD selectable
- Category I 3-point hitch
- 2-pedal HST operation
- Hydrostatic power steering
- Bright halogen headlights
- Deluxe high reclining back seat
- Compact body
- Foldable ROPS bar
- Spacious operating platform
- Digital tachometer
- Cruise control
- Hand rail and cup holder
- Front implement 4-position control valve - provides you with the ability to attach the front loader and other front-mounted implements quickly and easily.
- Reverse air flow - The radiator is positioned in the middle of the tractor rather than the front. So, airflow is taken in from the operator area and pushed towards the front of the hood, reducing overheating and preventing grass from getting in the radiator grill while also helping the operator stay cool.
The BX2670 Kubota tractor is available at Kooy Brothers Equipment Ltd. located at 1919 Wilson Avenue in Toronto, Ontario.
Contact Us for more information.
*Price is subject to change without notice. Errors and omissions exempted.