Kubota BX1870 Tractor
Spacious operator area
With 6 inches of clearance (more than any other tractor in their class) the BX1870 can easily travel over uneven ground and raised obstacles.
Put your BX-Series to work with its Category I 3-point hitch. This sturdy, hydraulically controlled hitch allows you to attach a wide array of rear implements.
Features a large angled lever guide, for hassle-free shifting, fast control lever recognition and easy operation.
Foldable ROPS bar
Some of the available implements
Performance matched implements
The renowned Kubota diesel engine
Kubota diesel engine BX1870
The durable shaft drive delivers power smoothly from the mid-mount mower. Unlike belt drives, there isno slippage and maintenance is minimal.
Available Tire Options
Kubota BX Series Tractor BX1870 18hp
The 18hp (13.7 PTO HP) Kubota BX Series BX1870 Tractor is equipped with a Kubota 3-cylinder diesel engine. It is compact, agile and comfortable. Perfect for use as estate tractor, lawn mainenance or even bin pulling!
- 4WD or 2WD selectable
- 3-point hitch
- 2-pedal HST operation
- Hydrostatic power steering
- Bright halogen headlights
- Deluxe high back seat
- Compact body
- Foldable ROPS bar
- Spacious operating platform
- Digital tachometer
- Cruise control
- Hand rail and cup holder
- Front implement 4-position control valve - Provides you with the ability to attach the front loader and other front-mounted implements quickly and easily.
- Reverse air flow - The radiator is positioned in the middle of the tractor rather than the front. So, airflow is taken in from the operator area and pushed towards the front of the hood, reducing overheating and preventing grass from getting in the radiator grill while also helping the operator stay cool.
The BX1870 Kubota tractor is available at Kooy Brothers Equipment Ltd. located at 1919 Wilson Avenue in Toronto, Ontario.
Contact Us for more information.