Kubota B3350SUHSD Tractor
To provide a more comfortable driving position, the steering wheel tilts upward and downward.
Three point hitch position control gives the operator more precise control of your rear implements.
For speedy adjustments to 3-point mounted implements, lift rod adjustments can be made without using tools
For easy adjustment of the 3-point hitch, nothing beats Kubota's telescopic stabilizers.
The new suspension seat is designed to absorb shock reducing operator fatigue. Arm rests are standard
the liquid cooled E-TVCS engine delivers increased power & high torque
For easier operation of the HST pedal and more right-side foot space, the brake pedal has been moved to the left side of the steering column.
No matter when or where you’re working, our new, multi-reflective headlights will let you see further and better.
Kubota's new multi-stage notch type cruise control offers lighter lever operations to keep your working speed constant
The loader lever is integrated with the lever console so i
Kubota B50 Series Special Utility Tractor B3350SUHSD 33HP
Kubota B3350SUHSD Deluxe B50 Series Special Utility Tractor
Equipped with a 33 hp diesel liquid cooled E-TVCS (vortex combustion system) engine delivers increased power and high torque for all the tractor strength you need, while lowering emissions. Its combination with the diesel particulate filter (DPF) muffler futher reduces emissions to make it compliant with the Tier IV emission regulation. Cruise control and a classy LCD display panel come standard. Move from location to location quicker as the B3350's engine gross horsepower has been increased to 33 hp for a higher forward speed of 21.9km/h (when equipped with turf tires). Get class-leading, luxury and comfort with this all new Kubota B3350SUHSD tractor.
Kubota B3350SUHSD Special Utility Tractor Features Include:
- 33 hp Kubota diesel engine - High output 4 cylinder Kubota diesel engine is equipped with E-TVCS and DPF making it built for greater power and allowing cleaner emissions.
- 3 range HST transmission
- HST pedal - For easier operation of the HST pedal and more right-side foot space, the brake pedal has been moved to the left side of the steering column.
- Hydraulic independant PTO - An efficient feature that keeps you working, the independent PTO lets you engage or disengage both the mid and rear PTO without having to stop the tractor.
- Power Steering - This must-have feature provides nimble handling while greatly reducing fatigue during long hours of operation.
- Tilt Steering Wheel - To provide a more comfortable driving position, the steering wheel tilts upward and downward.
- Rear and Mid PTO come standard
- Cruise Control - Kubota's new multi-stage notch type cruise control offers lighter lever operations to keep your working speed constant.
- Multi reflective headlights - No matter when or where you’re working, these multi-reflective headlights will let you see further and better.
- Three point hitch position control - This feature gives you more precise control of your rear implements.
- Ratchet type lift rod - For speedy adjustments to 3-point mounted implements, lift rod adjustments can be made without using tools.
- Telescopic lower link ends - With an intelligent design, the telescopic lower-link ends make attaching and detaching implements a snap.
- Telescopic stabilizers - For easy adjustment of the 3-point hitch, nothing beats Kubota's telescopic stabilizers.
- Increased 3 point hitch lift capacity - Now, with even more hydraulic power, you can take on larger, heavy-duty rear implements, and perform them with more authority.
- Offset mid-PTO - Being offset to the side, quick installation and removal of the mower is now possible.
- Dash Panel - Large numbers, the easy-to-read dash panel lets you quickly monitor vital tractor functions such as engine speed, engine temperature, fuel level, etc.
- Deluxe High Back Seat - With parallel-link suspension and armrests, this deluxe seat is comfortable and fatigue-reducing allowing you to stay in the driver’s seat longer.
- 12V Socket and Storage Compartment - Charge your cell phone or electronic devices with the 12V socket next to the storage compartment. Place your device in the storage compartment above the LCD display panel, making it readily accessible.
- Loader lever - The loader lever is integrated with the lever console and standard equipped on the B50 series so it does not have to be retrofitted when mounting the loader.
- One Piece Hood - The front grill and newly designed headlamps are now integrated with the hood for easier opening and closing and more convenient access to the engine.
- 2 Lever quick coupler - Kubota’s quick coupler now features two levers to make attaching/detaching front attachments quicker and easier.
The Kubota B3350SUHSD Deluxe B50 Series Tractor 33HP is available at Kooy Brothers Equipment Ltd, located at 1919 Wilson Avenue in Toronto, Ontario.
Contact us for more information.