Kubota B2601HSD tractor
Kubota B2601HSD tractor with loader
B2601HSD Kubota tractor
Kubota B Series Tractor B2601HSD 26hp
Whether you're mowing lawns, working on light construction or landscaping, the new Kubota B2601HSD tractor delivers a wide range of innovative features to provide more comfort and more efficiency, for the utmost in productivity.
A 26HP liquid-cooled diesel engine, with Kubota’s E-TVCS (three-vortex combustion system), offers tremendous power, high torque, cleaner emissions, and low noise and vibration. The proven hydrostatic transmission provides smooth shifting and powerful performance for heavy-duty loader applications. This tractor is built to perform!
- 26HP liquid-cooled diesel engine - with Kubota’s E-TVCS (three-vortex combustion system), offers tremendous power, high torque, cleaner emissions, and low noise and vibration.
- 3-range HST - The hydrostatic transmission provides this unit with smooth shifting and powerful performance for heavy-duty loader applications. With an increased maximum speed and three range shift-speeds (Low/Med/ High) , you can find the right speed to suit your task
- Hydraulic independent PTO - The Independent PTO keeps stopping to a minimum. Stay productive by engaging and disengaging PTO without ever having to engage the clutch to stop the tractor.
- Powerful Category I 3-point Hitch - The 3-point hitch accepts a variety of implements for all your varying needs. Robust and versatile, the hitch can handle rotary tillers, box blades, finishing mowers, and more.
- Factory rear remote control valve kit (optional) - Offers two optional, rear remote control valves to allow acceptance of more rear implements.
- Pedal layout - To afford easier and more comfortable use of the HST pedal, the brake pedals have been relocated to the driver's left side.
- Position control - To easily adjust the height of implements, the 3-point hitch can be raised or lowered with the 3-point position control, while turning the hydraulic motor.
- Lever Guides - Large, angled lever guides. Control lever recognition and operation is simple, intuitive, and hasslefree even for novice operators.
- Expansive operator platform - Thanks to a large, ISO-mounted flat deck, the operator enjoys plenty of legroom and a wider step area for easier mounting and dismounting. Widely spaced fenders also contribute to a comfortable, spacious environment.
- High-back seat - To make your ride comfortable no matter the conditions, the new high-back seat is specifically designed to absorb shock, reducing operator fatigue. For added comfort, armrests are standard equipment.
- Tilt-steering wheel - The steering wheel tilts by the easy-step pedal to improve steering comfort.
- 12V socket - Charge your cell phone or other electronic devices with the 12-volt socket.
- One-piece metal hood - The front grill and newly designed headlights are integrated with the hood for easier opening and closing, plus the hood provides more convenient access to the engine.
- Tool box - For easy access, a large toolbox is located directly behind the operator's seat.
The Kubota Tractor B2601HSD is available at Kooy Brothers Equipment Ltd. located at 1919 Wilson Avenue in Toronto, Ontario.
Contact Us for more information.