Fisher 6'8" Homesteader Snow Plow
*AVAILABLE WITH LED LIGHTING FOR AN ADDITIONAL $900.
Fisher 6'8" Homesteader Plow
Clear your driveway the easy way with the Fisher 6'8" lightweight, durable polyethylene Homesteader plow. Heavy duty elastomer trip springs allow the blade to trip forward when it strikes an obstacle, to protect your snowplow and your vehicle from any jarring damage. Attaching this plow is simple, either drive into the attachment arms on the snowplow or slide the plow into the receiver brackets on your vehicle. Then connect two pins, remove two jacks, and plug in the electrical connectors. A convenient hand-held control allows you to raise, lower and angle the plow from the comfort of your warm vehicle. (A compact, dash mounted joystick is also available). Your Driveway. Your Snow Plow.
Fisher 6'8" Homesteader Plow Features Include:
- Pre-Punched Blades for Accessories - The blade is pre-punched for easy installation of accessories, providing a custom fit. The pre-punched holes also prevent damage to the powder coat that can sometimes occur when installing an accessory.
- Isolation Module - An underhood module transfers lights from vehicle to plow automatically and improves system reliability by using plug 'n play, sealed electrical connections that comply with OEM requirements. Isolating the plow's electrical system from the vehicle's prevents the potential of electrical system damage in the event of a shorted circuit.
- Universal Control Options - Choose between the ergonomic Fish-Stik® hand-held control or the dash-mounted joystick control based on your preference. Both feature automatic shutoff, backlit buttons for night operation, and LED lights which indicate "power" and "float" mode. Additional features include programmable "soft-stop," "one-touch" float, built-in SECURITY GUARD™ Anti-Theft System, and plug-in connector for easy removal.
- STORM GUARD™ Baked-On Powder Coat - The industry’s best protection against wear and rust, the STORM GUARD™ baked-on powder coat with epoxy primer is standard on all FISHER® snow plows.
- SECURITY GUARD™ Anti-Theft System - The exclusive SECURITY GUARD™ anti-theft system is a safe and secure way to electronically lock your snow plow whenever it is detached from your truck.
- INTENSIFIRE™ Headlamps - Available in both LED and Dual-Halogen models, INTENSIFIRE™ headlamps are engineered and tested for maximum light output, performance and durability to keep you ahead of the next storm.
Fisher 6'8" Homesteader Plow Specifications:
- Blade Width - 6'8"
- Blade Height - 23.5"
- Blade Gauge - 16
- Trip Springs - 2
- Ribs - 6
- Plowing Width (Full Angle) - 5'11"
- Approx. Weight* - 290 lbs
- Cutting Edge - ¼" x 5"
Price is shown with Fishstik controls. Plow package also available with joystick controller (HOM68JPKG-FIS). Plow price includes complete installation consisting of subframe mount, wiring harness and incab control.
Find this 6'8" Fisher Homesteader Snowplow at Kooy Brothers Equipment Ltd. located at 1919 Wilson Avenue in Toronto, Ontario.
Contact us today for more information.
*Price is subject to change without notice. Errors and omissions exempted.