Out of stock
Product # F5720
F5720 F Series Snowblower
Features : -
- 57 Inch Cutting width - With standard tires, the F80 Series tractor and F5720 snowblower, you will easily cut through snow 57" wide.
- Quick Hitch Design - The F80 Quick Hitch Design allows for fast and easy attachment or detachment of front mount implements. Switch from blowing snow to sweeper or blade work in seconds.
- High Torque Low Speed - The Chute rotation uses a high torque low speed motor, providing more traction on the snow removal and prevents ice buildup.
- 2 Keyway Design Output Shaft - The 2 Keyway Design on the output shaft or gear reduction box improves the durability.
- Adjustable Skid Shoes - The F5720 has two pin hole adjustment locations for the skid shoes. This allows a more customized setting for the ground base (asphalt or grave for example).
- Heavy Duty Chute - The chute is designed like the rest of the snow blower, to commercial standards. The heavy duty design means it will stand up to the harsh environments and debris. The hydraulic rotation makes operation as easy as possible.
The F5720 F Series Snowblower is available at Kooy Brothers, located at 1919 Wilson Ave., Toronto, Ontario.
Reserve yours today! Contact Us for pricing and availability.
Specifications : -
|Overall length||29 in. (736.6 mm)|
|Overall width||51 1/8 in. (1297.9 mm)|
|Overall height||23.5 in. (596.9 mm)|
|Cutting width||51.0 in. (1295.4 mm)|
|Cutting height||21.1 in. (561.3 mm)|
|Frame thickness||12 gauge|
|Side thinkness||3/16 in. (4.83 mm)|
|Impeller back housing thickness||12 gauge|
|Impeller side housing thickness||12 gauge|
|Number of phases||2|
|Auger & impeller drive worm gear box ratio||5:1 + reduction gearbox 3.58:1|
|Auger diameter||13.75 in. (349.25 mm)|
|Auger pitch||16.13 in. (408.94 mm)|
|Impeller diameter||17.75 in. (450.85 mm)|
|Number of blades on impeller||4|
|Adjustable chute deflector||Yes, manual, electric or hydraulic option|
|Adjustable rear skid shoes||Yes|
|Replaceable cutting edge||Yes|
|Number of shear bolts on auger||2|
|Number of shear bolts on impeller||1|
|Hitch system||Quick hitch category B|