BillyGoat 18hp Debris Loader model DL1801VE
These units are ideal for mid to large property managers, contractors and mid-sized municipal applications. These heavy-duty units feature a dual shredding 16” diameter armor plate impeller with Piranha™ blade that reduces debris up to 12:1 and maximizes trailer loading across multiple properties before dumping, saving you time and dump fees. This unit has CustomFit™ features that allow you to customize the loader to your truck. In addition, the units can be mounted in one of three ways: Tailgate mounted with optional hanger kit, truck hitch mounted with the optional swing away hitch, or skid mounted to a trailer or truck. The 8” intake hose is a 10’ long, best in class, clear poly helical coil so your crew can visually see if a blockage occurs, for a quick fix. A replaceable steel liner and 12-gauge housing is standard for long life and durability. E-Start 14 HP reduces fatigue and saves time!
- Dual Shredding System with Piranha Blade™ - For extra shredding. Replaceable steel liner and serrated blades with cutting points for maximum truck loading and debris reduction up to 12:1.
- Urethane Metallic Hose Kit - Clear hose allows for visual inspection and quick removal of hose clogs.
- Safety Kill Switch - Quick connect / release hose clamp with safety interlock.
- CustomFit Mounting Options - Optional tailgate hanger kit, swing-away hitch or skid mounted to a trailer or truck bed.
- DL Optional Electric Start - Available on the DL1401SE and DL1801VE for quick start and ease of operation.
- Engine: 14 HP Subaru (DL1401SE); 18 HP Vangaard (DL1801V, DL1801VE)
- Hose Dimensions: 10" x 10' clear urethane
- Impeller: 4 blades, 8 cutting points
- CFM: 3700 cfm
- Discharge: 7"
- Weight: 290 lbs (DL1801V); 295 (DL1801VE); 244 lbs (DL1401SE)
- Length: 31"
- Width: 27"
- Height: 48"
TheDebris Loader – DL1801VE is available at Kooy Brothers located at 1919 Wilson Ave, Toronto, Ontario.
Contact Us for more information.
*Price is subject to change without notice. Errors and omissions exempted.