Billy Goat Wheeled Blower 9 HP model F902H
Step up to commercial cleanup power! This unit is ideal for medium size maintenance contractors and large property owners.
Forget the fatigue associated with pushing blowers. The self-propelled option (pictured) increases productivity so you can rip through 30% more property a day! The Subaru engine features a 5-year warranty!
Billy Goat Wheeled Blower Features Include:
- Patented Aim N Shoot™ - Directs the airflow where you need it most with fingertip control and is lockable for single positions.
- Advanced Fan Technology - Features a single shot 16-blade closed face fan; twice as many blades as others on the market.
- F9 Smooth, Rounded Housing - Eliminates air voids for a smooth, quiet, powerful flow. Proven design won’t rust or dent. Backed by a 5-year warranty.
- Self-propelled Option - Forget the fatigue associated with pushing blowers. The 9 HP Subaru, 13 HP Honda and 18 HP Vanguard engines have self-propelled options to increase productivity.
- Quiet Operation - Compared to backpacks and steel blowers, the quiet operation is a welcome relief among users and in neighborhoods.
- Standard Forward Discharge - Soft rubber design is a snap to install and is perfect for cleaning along walls and fences.
- Thicker Padded Handles - Best in class for comfort and productivity.
- Low Weight - Best in class weight so you can finish faster!
Billy Goat Wheeled Blower Specifications:
- Velocity - Just under 200 mph
- Fan - 17" 16-blade Single Shot Composite
- Discharge - 4"
- Engine - 262 cc Honda GX (F902H); 265 cc Subaru EX (F902S, F902SPS)
- Weight - 139 lbs (F902H); 130 lbs (F902S) 143 lbs (F902SPS)
- Front Wheels - 10" x 3" Semi-pneumatic
- Rear Wheels - 13" x 5" Pneumatic
- Length - 58"
- Width - 29.25"
- Height - 32" (housing), 45" (handle)
The Billy Goat Wheeled Blower 9 HP model F902H is available at Kooy Brothers Equipment Ltd. located at 1919 Wilson Avenue in Toronto, Ontario.
Contact Us for more information.
*Price is subject to change without notice. Errors and omissions exempted.