illy Goat Reciprocating Aerator PL1800 18” Wide with Briggs & Stratton Engine 205cc
Four (4) Machined & Heat Treated Hardened Thin Wall Tines
One-Piece Lift-Off Removable Cover
Reciprocating Crankshaft Assembly
Billy Goat Reciprocating Aerator PL1800 18” Wide with Briggs & Stratton Engine 205cc
The Billy Goat Reciprocating Aerator PL1800 18” Wide with Briggs & Stratton Engine 205cc is ideal for smaller property aeration or rentals and features reciprocating cam tines that propel the unit forward and drive cores up to 2.75" deep. The unit can aerate up to 22,000 sq. ft. per hour, is simple to operate for homeowners, easy to steer without lifting and requires no add-on weights.
The easy folding handle allows for compact transport and storage. Only four tines and no chains along with a no-tool removable cover make for easy maintenance.
- Four (4) Machined & Heat Treated Hardened Thin Wall Tines - Simple, durable screw-in design makes service simple. 5/8" diameter.
- User Friendly Controls - Handle has finger-tip controlled bail for engaging drive/tine with auto stop safety feature.
- One-Piece Lift-Off Removable Cover - Offers ease of maintenance for 100% access to all components.
- Easy-Fold Handles - Folding handles provide compact transport and storage.
- Reciprocating Crankshaft Assembly - Punches tine core depths to 2.75" even in hard soil conditions.
- Engine: Briggs & Stratton
- Displacement: 205 cc
- Tines: 4
- Weight: 240 lbs
- Core Depth: Up to 2.75"
- Core Spacing: 3.63" x 6"
- Length: 57"
- Width: 24"
- Height: 40"
- Wheels: Semi-pneumatic
The Billy Goat Reciprocating Aerator PL1800 18” Wide with Briggs & Stratton Engine 205cc is available at Kooy Brothers Equipment Ltd. located at 1919 Wilson Avenue in Toronto, Ontario.
Contact Us for more information.
*Price is subject to change without notice. Errors and omissions exempted.