Billy Goat PR550
Billy Goat Power Rake (Dethatcher) model PR550
The Billy Goat PR550 efficiently removes matted thatch from turf in 20” passes, and its rugged design withstands the most demanding use.
Because the rotation is down sweep, the flails propel the PR forward, making it self-propelled and reducing fatigue.
Additionally, because it weighs slightly more than other power rakes on the market, with steel guards, heavier wheels, premium bearings, and a 10-gauge steel engine base, the PR absorbs much of the vibration before it is transferred to the handle, which improves operator comfort and handling.
The PR comes standard with Honda or Briggs power coupled to a free swinging , heat treated, tempered flail blade reel, mounted to heavy-duty cast iron pillow block bearings with grease zerks. The PR is convertible to overseeder or vertislicer with optional accessories.
- PR550 No Thread, No Bolt Foldable Handles - Great for storage, transport and long life.
- PR550 Infinite Heavy-Duty Depth Adjustment - Save on blade wear when compared to preset adjustments that may promote premature flail wear.
- Heavy-Duty Wheels - Steel rim and roller bearings stand up to the most demanding customers and applications.
- Premium Steel Pulleys, Easy to Adjust Idler & Easy to Change Belt - Contribute to simple service and long life. Protected by a steel guard.
- Cast Iron Pillow Block Bearings with Grease Zerks - Provide longer life vs. plastic
- Premium Inside Mounted Engagement Bale - Premium Inside Mounted Engagement Bale
- Engine: 205 cc Vanguard (PR550); 162 cc Honda (PR550H)
- Depth: Infinite
- Depth Adjustment: .125” with up to .5” adj. for blade wear
- Reel: 20" Flail
- Productivity: 13,000 sq. ft/hr
- Weight: 160 lbs.
- Length: 45.5"
- Width: 26.5"
ThePower Rake (Dethatcher) model PR550 is available at Kooy Brothers located at 1919 Wilson Ave, Toronto, Ontario.
Contact Us for more information.
*Price is subject to change without notice. Errors and omissions exempted.