Billy Goat Core Aerator AE 410V 19” Wide model with Briggs & Stratton Engine
Billy Goat Core Aerator AE 410 19” Wide model with Briggs & Stratton Engine
Billy Goat Core Aerator 5.5HP Self propelled AE 401V 19” Wide model with Briggs & Stratton Engine
This unit completely eliminates the conventional and cumbersome center wheel and center drum designs found on other units, which are prone to wear, vibration and damage. Billy Goat’s outboard drive wheels also eliminate center wheel slip and abuse from ramp loading with the tines engaged.
Additionally, the AE401V also eliminates bulky steel weights, in favor of a simple to use water weight positioned directly over the tines for better aeration depth. The unit features the industry’s softest tine engagement and exclusive Lift N Lock™ disengagement for best in class comfort and productivity. After use and during transport, tilt up serviceability, removable tine stars, and Fold-n-Go™ handles, and easy adjust drive chains make service and transport convenient and simple.
- Outboard drive wheels - Eliminate both center wheel slip and abuse from ramp loading with the tines engaged.
- Industry’s softest tine engagement and exclusive Lift-n-Lock™ disengagement - For best in class comfort and productivity. Proprietary water tank eliminates bulky side weights.
- Fold-n-Go™ Handles - Are excellent for transport and storage and fold without tools.
- Engine: 205 cc Briggs and Stratton
- Tines: 24
- Tine Pattern: 4.5” x 7”
- Weight: 240 lbs dry
- Coring Tines: .625” x 3.5”
- Length: 57"
- Width: 29"
- Height: 52.5"
- Wheels: Semi-pneumatic
The Billy Goat Core Aerator AE 410V 19” Wide model with Briggs & Stratton Engine is available at Kooy Brothers located at 1919 Wilson Ave, Toronto, Ontario.
Contact Us for more information.
*Price is subject to change without notice. Errors and omissions exempted.