Billy Goat Core Aerator 4.0HP Self Propelled AE401H 19” Wide with Honda Engine
This unit completely eliminates the conventional and cumbersome center wheel and center drum designs found on other units, which are prone to wear, vibration and damage. Billy Goat’s outboard drive wheels also eliminate center wheel slip and abuse from ramp loading with the tines engaged.
Additionally, the AE401 also eliminates bulky steel weights, in favor of a simple to use water weight positioned directly over the tines for better aeration depth. The unit features the industry’s softest tine engagement and exclusive Lift N Lock™ disengagement for best in class comfort and productivity. After use and during transport, tilt up serviceability, removable tine stars, and Fold-n-Go™ handles, and easy adjust drive chains make service and transport convenient and simple.
- Outboard drive wheels - Eliminate both center wheel slip and abuse from ramp loading with the tines engaged.
- Industry’s softest tine engagement and exclusive Lift-n-Lock™ disengagement - For best in class comfort and productivity. Proprietary water tank eliminates bulky side weights.
- Fold-n-Go™ Handles - Are excellent for transport and storage and fold without tools.
- Engine: 118 cc Honda
- Tines: 24
- Tine Pattern: 4.5” x 7”
- Weight: 242 lbs dry (AE401H); 240 lbs dry (AE401)
- Coring Tines: .625” x 3.5”
- Length: 57"
- Width: 29"
- Height: 52.5"
- Wheels: Semi-pneumatic
The Billy Goat Core Aerator AE401H 19” Wide model with Honda Engine is available at Kooy Brothers Equipment Ltd. located at 1919 Wilson Avenue in Toronto, Ontario.
Contact Us for more information.
*Price is subject to change without notice. Errors and omissions exempted.