BCS 8HOU0580 Tractor
BCS Professional 852 Series Tractor 8HOU0580 13 HP
*Price is subject to change without notice. Errors and omissions exempted. Price shown does not include battery.
The BCS PROFESSIONAL 852 Walk Behind Tractor combines three working speeds in both directions, and a fourth transport speed for even more versatility. Now operators can utilize the benefits of all BCS implements due to its sufficient horsepower, while also having the option of riding transport attachments like the utility trailer.
The BCS Professional Series models feature individual wheel brakes for increased maneuverability (especially helpful when making frequent turns). In addition, the Differential Drive with Lockout is standard on all Professional BCS tractors.
The 852 is powered by a Honda GX390 engine or a Diesel engine (Kohler or Yanmar),
and is available in recoil or electric start.
These are the only BCS tractors offering a transport speed and a third working speed. The transport speed can only be applied in rear-mount (tiller) mode on the 852; the transport speed is only available in front-mount (mower) mode on the 852.
- Engine: Honda GX390 (Electric Start)
- Transmission: Double cone clutch, All Gear Drive with Locking Differential
- Transmission Speed : 0.7, 1.7 and 2.7 mph working wheel speed
- Number of Speeds : 4 Forward 3 Reverse
- Tires : 5"x10" (19" Dia.)
- Axles : Differential with lockout
- Ground Speed: 0.7, 1.7, 2.7, 8.3 mph
- Starting System : Recoil
- Brakes: Independent Right & Left
TheBCS PROFESSIONAL 852 Tractor 8HOU0580 is available at Kooy Brothers located at 1919 Wilson Ave, Toronto, Ontario.
Contact Us for more information.