We are currently seeking FULL-TIME MECHANICS / SHOP HELP.
Candidates must own personal work tools, posess mechanical aptitude and have a positive attitude.
To apply, please either drop off your resume in person to 1919 Wilson Avenue, Toronto or send your resume to email@example.com
We are on the look-out for a FULL-TIME PARTS SPECIALIST
Recipient must have positive, upbeat attitude, able to work with some self-independence and in a fast paced business environment. Mechanical aptitude is beneficial. Social and computer skills are a must.
Specific duties include:
* Handle incoming parts related telephone calls/counter requirements
* Maintain an organized parts counter, parts warehouse
* Follow up with customers when we receive their parts orders or regarding backorders
* Ensure parts stock levels are maintained and stock remains organized and filled
* Help with parts inventory
* Handle all incoming parts orders from suppliers